Finance Analyst (Strategy)
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$90000.00 per annum|
Ambition are delighted to be partnering with an ASX 100 FMCG Business, currently experiencing a period of exciting change, through aggresive acquisition and organic growth.
The company prides itself on exceptional service to their varied customer base and integrity is at the forefront of every decision that they make. They are acquisitive in nature and always looking to improve their offering in the market, as a result of this they now have a need for a talented Finance Strategy Analyst to support their growth plans and play a pivotal part in their next phase of growth.
This role would suit a newly qualified or recently qualified CA/CPA Accountant that is looking for their first move into industry. Alternatively, it would also suit an experienced Finance Analyst within the industry.
This is a highly visible role, reporting into and working closely with the General Manager of Finance, you will have the ability to work autonomously and use your initiative to make decisions. The GM will also offer you support and coaching, and they have a culture of internal development.
Some of the principal duties are:
- Play a key role in acquisition analysis, negotiations, due diligence and business development
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Developing the 5-year strategic plan
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Project management - Business integration and planning
- Perform competitor analysis
- Adhoc project work, driven by acquisition activity
The ideal candidate:
This is the perfect first step for a recently qualified CA/CPA Accountant, moving from the profession and seeking a challenging and varied role. This is not your typical Finance Analtyst role.
Skills we need:
- Advanced Excel skills and an aptitude for ERP systems
- A mindset of continuous improvement is essential
- You will be driven and ambitious and want to join a high performing business and make your mark. You will also have the ability to analyse the numbers and offer meaningful commentary.
- Customer-centric with exceptional stakeholder management skills
For a confidential discussion, please call Kris Owens on (03) 8629 1047 or alternatively, APPLY now by clicking the button below.