Finance Analyst - Forex & Trading
Ambition Recruitment are delighted to be partnering with a fast growing FMCG client based in the inner suburbs. Due to internal promotion, they now have a great opportunity for a talented Financial Analyst to join their FX trading team and help play a crucial part in the future success of this FMCG giant.
The role sits within the Forex & Trading team and will partner with the senior leadership team. You will be responsible for Calculating the net market position (to calculate gain and loss from forex transactions) by timely running the specific commodity foreign exchange position for the business.
Key duties will include:
- Responsible for Daily P&L calculation and daily position Reporting including Long/Short, Forex, and stress positions.
- Monitor AUD/USD & NZD/USD Forex hedges for high-profile customers and liaise with finance team to ensure sufficient exposure is mitigated.
- Contribute to process improvement and developing new tools to analyse margins and Monthly Forex P&L impact using SAP
- Responsible for Forex contracts to cover export sales against currency risk
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure that EBIT and stock valuation complies with the company's risk and accounting policies
Experience/Skills required to be considered:
- A CPA/CA Qualified Accountant
- Experience in accounting for commodity and FX hedging is essential
- Manufacturing/FMCG experience is preferable
- Strong Excel skills and SAP experience would be advantageous
- An excellent communicator with the ability to present to the senior leadership team
The company is forecasting significant growth over the next three years, this will open up a host of opportunities for the right calibre of individuals to develop and progress their careers.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or alternatively 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.