Finance Analyst - 5 Month Contract
This large CBD based diversified real estate group is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst to support for a period of 5 months due to change and transformation within the business.
In this highly autonomous role, you will be responsible for the provision of accurate and timely analysis, reporting and forecasting information to help support decision making.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Assist in preparation of monthly, half-year and annual reports
- Performance analysis versus budgets/plans/forecasts
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Contribution to the planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders and leverage opportunities and influence performance.
- Prepare accurate and effective communication materials and reports as required.
- Ensure accounting treatments meet accounting standards.
The successful candidate will demonstrate sound analytical experience in a similar role, along with excellent communication skills, the ability to work with a diverse stakeholder group and a genuine ability to work in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or alternatively, 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.