Finance Analyst - 3-6 Month Contract
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This leading global Healthcare organisation based in Melbourne's CBD, is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their FP&A team on a 6-month contract.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for responsible for providing information and analysis to help guide and influence decision making, manage costs, and drive outstanding financial performance.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Management of month end reporting close
- Preparation of monthly executive reporting submissions - including variance commentary, forecast, risks and opportunities
- Preparation of monthly financial / performance reports
- Support the delivery of forecast and annual operating plan as part of the 3-year annual planning process
- Provide ad-hoc information, analysis and value-added insights to support decision making
To be shortlisted you will be CA/CPA qualified and demonstrate sound experience financial and management reporting and advance excel modelling skills. Additionally, your problem-solving capabilities, ability to communicate at all levels and adaptability to work in an ever changing, fast paced environment will enable you to hit the ground running and set you up for success.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or alternatively, 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.