|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
This leading global manufacturing organisation based in Melbourne's Northern Suburbs, are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their FP&A team due to internal movement.
Reporting to the Planning Manager, you will be responsible for providing information and analysis to help guide and influence decision making, manage costs, and drive financial performance.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Management of month end reporting close
- Preparation of monthly executive reporting submissions - including variance commentary, forecast, risks and opportunities
- Preparation of monthly financial / performance reports
- Support the delivery of forecast and annual operating plan as part of the annual planning process
- Provide ad-hoc information, analysis and value-added insights to support decision making
To be shortlisted you will be CA/CPA qualified and demonstrate sound experience financial and management reporting and advance excel modelling skills. Additionally, your problem-solving capabilities, ability to communicate at all levels and adaptability to work in an ever changing, fast paced environment will enable you to hit the ground running and set you up for success.
'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.