|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
An International Powerhouse in the retail space is looking for a talented and driven Finance Analyst to join their high performing finance team.
This role will play a pivotal part in how their senior leadership team make decisions. You will assist with budgeting and forecasting and be responsible for analysing their multiple revenue streams.
The rapid growth of this ASX listed Organisation and the increasing complexity driven by new product launches and services make this role an exciting, unique and challenging role.
The role will involve:
- provide accurate reported data, analysis, planning and forecasting, to enable effective decision making for key stakeholders.
- Monitor business performance against Budgets, Rolling Forecasts and sales/marketing Campaign expectations.
- Review trends in business KPI's and prepare analysis outlining issues, possible risks and recommendations for strategy
- Supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, building plans for the future, as well as managing regular reporting, forecasting and general planning for the Business area
- Monitor revenue financial performance against Forecast and Budget
Essential skills/Experience required:
- CA/CPA Qualified with two years' experience in a similar role, preferably within an ASX or complex retail environment
- You will have a mindset of continuous improvement and always be seeking opportunities to drive positive change in processes to improve efficiencies
- Strong analysis skills coupled with fantastic stakeholder engagement
- Collaborative and a good relationship builder
- Advanced Excel skills and an aptitude for financial modelling
- This role would suit an analytical thinker and someone who wants to join a large company that will offer future career opportunities and provide a fantastic learning platform.