|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Super & Salary Packaging|
Our client is one of Victoria's largest health care providers with a vision to change healthcare for the better through world class research, education and exceptional patient care.
They employ over 7000 staff across Victoria and are an internationally recognized as a leader in clinical teaching, training and research, with numerous university and research institute affiliations.
Due to internal movement they are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join the finance department to support general ledger maintenance and financial analysis for the organization.
Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- End-to-end budgeting
- Month end preparation and reporting
- Input and support the development of 5-year plan
- Provision of support to the annual budget and forecast roll over processes
- Analysis of monthly and year to date results against budget and forecast
- Support continuous improvement of organisational processes, procedures, systems and reporting
- Other ad-hoc analysis and reporting
To be considered you will be CA/CPA qualified, ideally hailing from a Health Service or Service based commercial organisation. Additionally, you will demonstrate a strong customer focus, refined analytical skills, and an ability to identify trends, issues and opportunities to drive the financial performance of the organisation.
For a confidential discussion please call Yasmin Appleby on 8629 1034 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.