|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + BONUS|
My client is an ASX100 listed Company located in the CBD. Due to the rejuvenation of one of their commercial finance divisions, they are currently seeking a Finance Analyst with proven partnering skills across many stakeholder groups.
This role will be responsible for partnering the commercial teams' Senior Finance Business Partners and other key stakeholders in deploying effective strategies to improve business results. They will play a key role in providing analytical insights and models to key stakeholders to aid in the decision making process. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Finance analysis and insights to determine drivers of costs and revenue;
- Work with the business to improve process regarding budgeting and forecasting and too improve profitability;
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of key strategic business plans
- Monthly management reporting for the Sales team including EBIT, Capex, Opex and Cash Flow vs budget/forecast
- In-depth analysis, interpretation and explanation on projects looking to be tendered;
- Sound understanding of financial accounting policy
- Leading process improvements in reporting, budgeting/forecasting
The successful candidate (CA/CPA qualified) will ideally have a professional services grounding with a transition into industry, gaining strong experience partnering senior stakeholders. Proven ability to partner Senior Management will be coupled with the ability to get down to the details and understand complex situations in high pressure situations. You will have strong financial modelling skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office and will have previously produced business recommendations off the back of your analysis which have been implemented by the business. You will be confident in nature and have outstanding communication skills. Additionally, you will have strong SAP skills.
Please 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below. Contact Riyad Zakharia for a confidential discussion, or 03 8629 1012.