|Location:||Lewisham, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of Australia's leading non-for-profit organisations. My client is looking for a customer service focused, driven, Desktop Support Analyst to join their collaborative team. You will be providing support over the phone, via email and face to face, as well as getting involved in project work. The ideal candidate MUST have excellent communication skills, a can-do attitude and enjoy working with people.
- Provide 2nd Level Support for all IT related Incidents and Requests.
- Manage all local network internet lines, VoIP systems, printers, mobile phones and tablet support
- Liaise with staff in other technical speciality areas to diagnose and resolve problems and faults experienced by users of systems and equipment when necessary.
- Incident and request management
- AD user administration
- Maintain IT Knowledge database
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar position
- Experience supporting windows 7/10 and MS network protocols, MS Exchange, Office365, Active Directory, VMware, Skype for Business, Citrix XenDesktop Administration
- InTune & Enterprise Mobility + Security (Experience in implementation and support)
- Strong working knowledge of SCCM
- Strong understanding of ITIL Service Management
- The ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for and experience in providing client-focused services
- Demonstrated customer service skills both via telephone and face to face
- Ability to understand and act appropriately with conflicting priorities in a methodical manner
Due to the large volume of candidates coming through it will not be possible to get back to everyone. If you are suitable for this position you will be contacted.
If you have the relevant skills and are interested, please 'APPLY NOW' sending your resume in WORD format only.