External Auditor | 6 Month Contract | Parramatta
|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
This national leader has improved operations and processes within their business over recent years and are now benefitting through increased revenue. Due to this project there is a need for External Auditors moving forward.
You will be part of the team located in Parramatta's CBD offices. You will be given at least a 6 month contract and be expected to start ASAP. Proving your capabilities in this role will mean that you will have a very realistic possibility of becoming part of the team for longer than the initial 6 month period.
You will play a key role in assisting the team with auditing financial statements of large Australian and international businesses.
Your other duties will include:
- Independently planning and executing audits
- Preparing and conducting controls testing
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses within companies controls and accounting methods
- Resolving accounting or any technical issues
You will report directly to the Audit Manager who will offer their support and develop your already existing skills
In order to successfully apply for this role you should:
- Have at least 2 years' external audit experience within a professional services firm (ideally big 4)
- Be CA qualified or near completion
- Strong technical and communication skills are essential
If this sounds like you and you are interested in applying please contact Chris Crolla on email at