Executive Manager Internal Audit
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$200000 - AU$250000 per annum + Bonus|
Seeking an experienced Internal Audit leader for a large Australian bank, to lead a team of approximately 20 members. Sydney CBD location.
The Executive Manager Internal Audit is responsible for the following key activities:
- development of a risk-based audit plan each year that covers the key strategic and operational risks within area of responsibility,
- delivery of the audit activity within the Audit Plan as it relates to their area of accountability to the required Institute of Internal Auditor standard,
- management of internal and external (co-source) resources as they relate to the delivery of the audit plan,
- manage the internal audit relationships with key executives across the Business Banking and Corporate Support functions,
- represent Internal Audit at various internal forums or committees, and where appropriate deputise for the Head of Group Assurance.
- Have extensive experience in a commercially focused Audit role within a financial institution
- Experience within a 'Big 4' or mid-tier international chartered firm, or a Financial Services business
- Possess an excellent knowledge of internal controls frameworks in an audit context
- Strong Business Partnering skills
- An ability to lead
Please do not hesitate to send your resume through for consideration by clicking the 'apply now' button below, and feel free to contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 with any questions.