Executive Manager - Financial Crime
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||+ Bonus (30%)|
Global Banking Institution is currently seeking a Financial Crime Lead to oversee 1st line Risk AML/KYC.
Located Sydney CBD the successful candidate will be responsible but limited to:
- 1st line KYC Compliance and Transaction Monitoring Reviews
- Act as the SME for Transaction Monitoring (key point of contact nationally)
- Manage the ongoing review and enhancement of the documentation supporting the KYC framework in place
- Undertake review and assessments of AML/CTF risks
- Subject matter expert in KYC
- Provide input & Guidance to Group Polices
- Monitoring KYC procedures
- Management of a team of 10
- Deep Dive Reviews
- 8+ years' experience in the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing field or KYC.
- SME in Transaction Monitoring
- Strong operational and commercial acumen
- 4+ years' experience in a second line oversight and challenge role within a financial institution or services company
- Leading Projects
- Strong Management Skills
For a more detailed discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 9249 5009 or hit the "APPLY NOW" button.