EUS Collaboration Specialist
|Salary:||Up to AU$125000.00 per annum|
My client are one of Australia's leading organisation in Healthcare and are seeking a full time experienced EUS Collaboration Specialist to join their Melbourne team and be a part of their enterprise-wide transformation. You will be report into the End User Service Lifecycle Manager.
This specialist role is responsible for provision of EUS collaboration services across the Market Unit. In particular, this refers to video and audio conferencing services provided to meet a high level of customer satisfaction for all our internal colleagues and external parties where appropriate.
- Lifecycle management of video collaboration experience
- Planning & co-ordination of related collaboration projects and AOPs
- Design & implementation of EUS collaboration technologies and service offerings
- Ongoing management & support of deployed collaboration solutions
- Research and 'Proof of Concept' activities related to collaboration services
- Evaluation of commercial factors and business justifications for collaboration service investment
- Video/audio and associated collaboration for existing and future services and interoperability between Cisco conferencing, Microsoft Skype for Business and other third party cloud services
- Primarily manage and innovate the end user video collaboration lifecycle. Additionally, be the lead role for all our customers full end to end workplace collaboration experience
- Responsible for delivery, stability and support of end user collaboration services
- Road-mapping, planning and project management of related AOPs and strategic funded projects
- Responsible for resolution of service issues related to EUS collaboration in alignment with agreed IS Operational processes and ITSM tools. This includes on-call support on a rostered basis.
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation of service risks related to end user collaboration services.
- Assist the EUS team in completing ServiceNow cases when required.
- Other responsibilities as directed by End User IS Services Manager.
- Ability to maintain agreed service levels for collaboration offerings, in a cost effective way.
- Ability to derive technical requirements from ambiguous business requirements to facilitate technology Proof of Concept activities.
- Ability to translate key business requirements into technical solutions
- Extensive experience, equivalent to senior level, managing and supporting Microsoft Enterprise platforms.
- Extensive experience, equivalent to senior level, managing and supporting Microsoft based applications.
- Extensive experience, equivalent to senior level, providing consultancy and design services in relation to Microsoft and other key industry collaboration vendors.
- Experience in the delivery of quality, detailed technical configuration and support documentation and solution designs
- Extensive experience, equivalent to senior level, with at least 3 of the following technologies:
- Video and Audio Conferencing
- Messaging, Chat and Microsoft Collaboration technologies
- Device and application sociability testing
- Cloud based collaboration technologies
- Operating System (SOE) design and deployment
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- 10+ years in infrastructure Minimum 5years' experience in technology services/application design and deployment
- Minimum 5years' experience working in a Microsoft supporting environment
- Ideally you will have come from a: Technical Architect, Migration Specialist, Technical Consultant, Infrastructure Architect, Solution Architect background.
Skype for Business Online (O365), Microsoft Teams (O365), Skype for Business 2015, Lync 2013, Lync 2010 & Office Communications Server 2007 R2, Exchange Online (O365), Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) on Windows 2016 and Windows 2012 R2, Windows 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, MS SQL 2012, 2008 R2, & 2005, MS Clustering Services via HP & IBM SAN environments, VMWARE vCenter & ESX Server v4.1 & 5.x, Microsoft Hyper-V, Active Directory and LDAP, MS Security update patching via MS WSUS, System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) 2012 R2 & 2012, Active Directory Certificate Services, Azure Active Directory Connect and DirSync.
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.