ERP/CRM BW Functional Consultant
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$800 per day|
My client is a leading government agency undergoing an enterprise-wide business transformation, restructure and consolidation of corporate offices and functions. The program of work involves transitioning IT Applications and Services from a government agency.
They are seeking a ERP/CRM BW consultant responsible for activities related to SAP BI (BW, BO) during its transition and transformation and its HANA upgrade.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel
- To identify and meet BW requirements
- Communicate department expectations to the engagement teams
- Contribute to engagement planning and ensuring that deliverables meet standards and workplan objectives.
- Understanding of integration points between ERP modules and other domains.
- Ability to work independently and keep management adequately informed
- Demonstrated ability to work in matrix team environments, including strong stakeholder interface capability
- Analyze application stability and take action accordingly
- Identify design gaps and propose solutions
- ERP functional experience including full lifecycle implementations
- Understanding of integration points between ERP modules and other domains
- Demonstrated experience with analysing and solving complex problems, to consider various options and to distil and elevate optimal recommendations.
- Broader understanding and experience of ERP/CRM environment, including security, ABAP, data dictionary tables, etc. to assist with problem solving.
- Experience related to other solutions as appropriate to the domain is desirable.
- Experience with at least two 2 full cycle implementations of SAP/BW transformation projects
- Understanding and practicing of SAP ASAP methodologies
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW or contact Bobby on (02) 9248 6209 or for more information.