ERP Change & Transition Co-Ordinator
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$600 per day|
I have a six month contract opportunity at a major NSW Government department for a fantastic Change Co-ordinator.
You'll be a vital administrative cog at the heart of the Change Management team that is rolling out a major ERP program at a major NSW Government departments.
- Co-ordinate a wide range of Change Network and SME stakeholders - liaising with teams, sourcing and booking meeting rooms, gathering attendance sheets.
- Setting up important stakeholder engagement meetings and ensuring reporting is distributed appropriately.
- Co-ordinating and distributing engagement packs and commmunications.
- General office administration and logistics/facilities support.
- Provide project support across the program.
This is an involved role for an outstanding, engaging co-ordinator or Adminstrator who ideally has experience and exposure delivering within Change Management.
You'll be superbly organised, able to operate confidently and autonomously in a pressurised environment, and ideally you'll have experience working in a multi-faceted Change environment.
- Perfect opportunity to develop project experience within the Change Management space.
- Immediate start, CBD location.
If you have the right skills and experience, hit APPLY or contact me directly.
Consultant - Business Engagement