Equity Settlements / Portfolio Administration Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Super|
My client is a large wealth management firm who offer a diverse range of products to both retail and institutional investors. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice.
Due to a number of internal promotions they currently seek a motivated and highly talented Operations specialist to join their small but successful team. The business is looking for natural leaders who can make an immediate impact and move into team leader roles within the next 12 - 18 months.
- Accurately process and settle all domestic/international equity, managed fund and fixed income trades.
- Processing trade amendments and cancellations.
- Analyse mismatched and failed trades. Liaise with internal and external counter-parties to calculate the source of the fail and resolve issues.
- Account opening and maintenance - Perform AML/KYC checks on all clients.
- Create and produce of quarterly client reports
- Execution of Cash payments and receipts across AUD and multi-currency trades.
- Identify and implement process improvements
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in investment operations from within either a Fund Management, Wealth Management, Custody or Superannuation environment.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services