Equity Settlements / CHESS Replacement Project Officer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$47 per hour + + Super|
My client is a global Investment Banking / Wealth Management firm with offices in over 40 countries and hundreds of billions of funds under management. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners and can often experience rapid career progression.
They are currently recruiting a long-term contract role to support the replacement of their CHESS settlement system. This position will give you exposure to multiple different business units allowing you the opportunity to build relationships across the front, middle and back office. You will also enhance your project and business analysis skills which could lead to future roles in this field.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with operational teams, to determine their requirements and allow the smooth implementation of the new system.
- Analysing release notes to understand how they impact operations.
- Working with the technology team to develop a testing strategy for the delivery of the new system.
- Testing the Technology development items as they are released and documenting results for sign off.
- Planning for the migration to the new platform and building a migration run book.
- Process design and mapping.
- Stakeholder engagement at both an internal and external industry level.
Previous project experience is not necessary. However, successful candidates will have:
- Experience of working with CHESS, ideally from a settlements, sponsorship or corporate actions environment.
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to transfer knowledge effectively to various audiences.
- The confidence to take ownership of your work and set expectations in line with business & team objectives.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services