Equity Settlements Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$85000 per annum + + Super|
My client is a global financial organisation in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They are world renowned, have a professional and motivated culture and their staff turnover is low due to multiple internal opportunities and a healthy work / life balance. Their name is instantly recognisible and synonymous with success and they are truly at the forefront of their industry.
Due to a recent increase in trading volumes they experienced and exceptionally talented settlements analysts to join their busy operations team.
- Settle Fixed Interest and Equity trades across Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Analyse mismatched and failed trades. Liaise with internal and external counter-parties to calculate the source of the fail and resolve issues.
- Provide solutions to reduce the percentage of future fails.
- Be a key liaison for custodians, dealers, brokers and front office in relation to booking and settlement issues.
- Instruct the set-up of new trading counter-parties.
- Timely management and resolution of reconciliation breaks.
- Ensure operations procedures and controls are updated and meet internal and external audit requirements.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 years fund operations experience, ideally within settlements or corporate actions.
- A strong working knowledge of equities and / or fixed income.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A motivated personality, which sees you constantly produce high quality work.
- A pro-active and confident attitude.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance