|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum|
About the role
In addition, you will assist in definition of requirements for enhancements, and management and/or development of these. You will also promote the efficient use of all facilities of software product to maximize Business efficiency and use of systems.
- Managing and supporting applications environment that includes Oracle SOA Suite, Gentran Integration Systems, TOMCAT and APACHE Clustering.
- Managing and Supporting LINUX environments.
- Maintain an awareness of information technology trends, identify innovation opportunities and plan how to benefit from innovation in relation to business needs
- Advance level working knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration using products like Gentran Integration System (GIS), Oracle SOA Suite, SOA Administration
- Knowledge of customer service level agreements (SLAs)
- Strong Linux experience
- L3 support experience
- Application development and support experience, with current active knowledge of relevant software tools is desirable
- Experience with the development/formation of IT solutions and strategies in medium to large companies
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, XPATH, XQUERY and SOAP
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of security roles, issues and risks in a medium level enterprise
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of how to work with other teams, i.e. Architects, Developers, Test and Infrastructure teams
This role will be filled very quickly- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!