Enterprise Architect - Cyber Security
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Widely regarded as one of Australia's most digitally innovative and forward thinking organisations, our client offers an incredible opportunity to shape a game changing technology strategy and enhance a genuine customer experience through the development, maintenance and communication of cybersecurity architecture at an enterprise level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to take their career to the next level defining the architecture and technical direction of an organisation already regarded as an industry leader and at the forefront of digital innovation. The organisation is investing in the future and at the heart of this growth is the enhancement the customer experience through mature digital channels which in turn requires the most forward thinking architects to identify market leading technologies.
- Responsible for developing an enterprise architecture for cyber security as part of the uplift program
- Accountable for ensuring the technical teams are fully across and contribute to the enterprise strategy through effective roadmaps, recommendation of technologies and escalations of key risks
- Lead , coach and advise domain architects in the matter of cybersecurity as and when required
- Accountable for ensuring the project teams have the tools to understand the key requirements and risks for delivery of a 'secure by design' product
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with cyber security architecture
- Tertiary degree in IT or relevant discipline
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect within large organisations with a key focus on digital and customer experience
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Good working knowledge of security and architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, CobiT, NIST and ISO
- Extensive experience with agile delivery environments i.e. SAFe
- The ability to work with ambiguity of requirements
A key stand out for this organisation is the culture, which boasts genuine autonomy for those who want to be truly creative with technology as well as offering great flexibility and the opportunity to work with some of smartest and most down to earth individuals a business could ever ask for.
- $220k + Bonus
- Great flexibility and work life balance
- Cutting edge technologies
- Great team culture
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY button below including your resume and a covering letter