Enterprise Architect - Automation & Integration
Undergoing two major transformation programs:
- Move from being a mass retailer to a personalised retailer - using smarter solutions, technology, and service to empower our customers.
- Move from traditional enterprise IT development into agile product engineering
The primary purpose of the role is to define architecture and roadmaps for the Enterprise Intergration and Automations Domains and support the development of business cases for the roadmap implementation and mobilisation of initiatives.
This Enterprise Architect role will part of a program specific platform to accelerate and automate following 4 key areas of the software delivery life cycle: Build automation, Test automation, Environment automation, Monitoring and process automation.
In addition, you will:
- Develop the enterprise IT automation strategy, target architecture and roadmaps.
- Develop the enterprise integration strategy, target architecture and roadmaps.
- Develop the enterprise process automation strategy, target architecture and roadmaps.
- Lead the architecture stream on the automation program
- Educate and identify opportunities for adoption within the company for use of automation technologies such as robotic process automation, AI/Cognitive and intelligent business process management system (iBPMS).
- Advise business on benefits and costs saving opportunities by applying automation, cognitive and iBPMS to optimise end-to-end business processes.
- Investigate the use cases of process automation across customer services, Call Centre services including virtual agents, ERP services, and IST (Information Systems and Technology) services.
- Review and validate application and process integration solution designs to drive integration agility and quality across delivery, scalability, security, risk mitigation and cost saving.
- Be an active member in the AGC (Architecture Governance Council) to support the maturity of enterprise architecture practice.
- Tertiary degree in Information Technology or relevant domains.
- Experience working in agile planning and delivery environment for large organisations (e.g. SAFe).
- Hands-on deployment experience of one or multiple of the following:
- Dev Ops Automation
- Process Automation
- Enterprise Integration
To share an expression of interest for this role please, "apply now".