|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$1000 - AU$1200 per annum|
In this role you will be reviewing current state of the organisation's architecture. With new digital platforms changing the way the business has been working it's vital to ensure everything is synergised with the new digital strategy.
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise architecture across a range of contemporary ICT technologies.
- Ability to reduce complexity, improve business alignment and maintain crucial information effectively.
- Experience with, or knowledge of, PRINCE2, Agile, ITIL and TOGAF.
- Demonstrated experience working in large, complex Government or private organisations.
- Demonstrated experience managing vendor and stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills, with the ability to comfortably engage with C-level executives.
- Professional representation to internal and external stakeholders.
- Tertiary degree in Information Technology or relevant domains.
For more information please contact Tessa at TessaGould[@]ambition[.]com[.]au