End to End Business Analyst - Permanent - Financial Services
You must have strong End to End BA experience, full SDLC, strong AS IS TO BE processes experience coupled with FS background
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Business requirements gathering and documentation - working closely with the Business and the IT team
- Assisting the project manager in writing a business case
- Produce business requirement specification documents for new software application releases with the input and approval of stakeholders;
- Liaise with departments as to their business needs, new or old and translate those requirements to solution providers as directed by the project manager
- Process/system analysis and solution definition - working with IT to define solution architecture in line with business requirements and operating model principles.
- Ensuring issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and managing the change process.
- 8 years + Business Analysis experience gained within Financial services industry
- Knowledge of process flows, AS IS TO BE, UML. mapping/modelling, workflow and business process improvement
- Must have detailed Documentation experience - able to draft detailed business, technical/ functional requirements, and relevant governance documentation relevant to productionisation/ service transition requirements
- Understanding of process methodologies with project and systems development life cycle experience.
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
Please send your CV for consideration and you will be contacted if you are shortlisted for this role, if not your CV will be retained on file and you will be contract for any other suitable roles