eCommerce Tech Support
- Based in Waterloo
- Collaborative work environment
Our client is seeking an experienced technical eCommerce Support Specialist to collaborate with the Digital Operations Manager and eCommerce Project Manager.
- Support shared services IT and digital team on key eCommerce and technical initiatives
- Provide technical support for any issues, bugs, outages and feature fails.
- Effectively troubleshoot and identify application, integration and infrastructure issues.
- Assist with onboarding of new agency engagements to the business, on-going management of tagging, tracking and event triggers.
- Provide professional reporting and insightful documentation to stakeholders as required.
- BA in IT/Digital/Media or equivalent
- Experience with eCommerce Platforms (Magneto 2), Channel Managers, PIM Systems and middleware is a must
- 2 years' experience in an eCommerce and/or IT environment
- SQL, HTML5, CSS, XML & JS (JSON and various JS frameworks including JQuery)
- Exposure to Google Analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to take responsibility of situations and push for resolutions
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send your CV in word format ONLY. You can also contact me, Daisy Webb directly on 02 9248 6214