|Location:||Southern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
Are you looking for your next gig in Digital? Do you have experience in an ecommerce role, and a well-rounded knowledge of the Digital world? Great. Because this one's for you!
Working in the retail world, this company is a fast paced household giant, looking to add a tech savvy and passionate individual to their team.
About the Role
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be:
- Owning and managing the day-to-day operation of a range of websites.
- Supporting the various campaigns and marketing drives across the company brand
- Reporting back on the status and progress of the campaigns, suggesting improvements and driving the success
- Assisting with various key projects, as well as other general marketing tasks
You'll no doubt love all things digital given the industry you're in, but you'll preferably be tech savvy too! Ideally you'll have:
- Previous experience in a web management/eCommerce role
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics, with the ability to report these back to key stakeholders
- Knowledge with HTML & CSS coding
- Fluency in Google AdWords & SEM
BONUS: Magento &/ WordPress experience would be a really great bonus within this role.
If this sounds of interest to you, and you'd like to know a little bit more, hit APPLY, or send across your resume to joanne.tanton @ambition.com.au, and lets have a chat!