eCommerce Project Manager
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum|
- Based in Waterloo
- Collaborative work environment
Our client is seeking an experienced Project Manager looking to improve the existing eCommerce stack, introducing key engagements and implementing best practice of the ecommerce processes.
- Determine digital solutions for brands, aligned with their individual strategies
- Support shared services eCommerce team and collaborate with Technical team to drive key business initiatives
- Consult with internal Marketing and eCommerce team members on digital strategy, concerns, changes and improvements for websites.
- Gather business requirements, interpreting brand objectives and help team translate these into scoping documents for external development agencies.
- Recommend best practice update to eCommerce stack with an emphasis on compliance and security.
- Minimum 3 years as a Digital Producer/eCommerce Project Manager
- Exposure with project management tools such as JIRA, Trello and Confluence
- Magneto-specific eCommerce experience
- Understanding of UX and CX
- Exposure to Google Analytics & Tag Manager, AdWords
- Familiarity with HTML. CSS, JS, SQL, Data Layers and Tagging is beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to take responsibility of situations and push for resolutions
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send your CV in word format ONLY. You can also contact me, Daisy Webb directly on 02 9248 6214