|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Our client, a leading Australian Retailer are looking to attract an experienced eCommerce Manager to join their digital division to pro-actively identify opportunities to increase the financial performance of the websites.
This is a hands-on role, responsible for activating omnichannel and digital campaigns to deliver actionable commercial targets, along with daily monitoring of site performance and implementing tactical activities as needed to achieve targets.
The successful candidate will have strong experience of working in a fast paced business critical position within a B2C retail environment.
To be successful, you will have
Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in revenue targets and conversion rate optimisation
- Strong background in business and web analytics
- Strong background in optimation of product listings, sort order, site search and site navigation
- Running A/B tests at high volumes to continuously improve conversion rate
- Experience of working within FMCG, Retail, or other highly transactional product based industries
- Experince in online store merchanising
- Ability to confidentally communicate to all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to utilise current market trends to indentify areas for improvement
For more details please contact Raff Brancatella on (07) 3020 0343.