|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Ambitions ecommerce client is on a digital transformation journey. Having recently launched a new website they now in the structuring and building phase and are seeking an ambitious and passionate Ecommerce Coordinator.
As the eCommerce Coordinator you will primarily be responsible for the uploading of new content to the website, along with product descriptions. You will conduct daily audits to ensure all live products meet the desired criteria set out. You will keep up to date with current trends, opportunities and competition.
About the role
- Manage and execute activity against the communications and trade plan
- Ensure all products are enriched and ready to go live as soon as they arrive into the warehouse
- Work with merchandising to ensure every opportunity is maximised and the customers online journey is seamless
- Support the Digital Communications Manager with the execution of email activity
- Monitor and report system challenges related to product creation and onsite customer experience
- Responsibility to support and execute daily operational tasks and work with designers, ecommerce and marketing teams to ensure all digital assets meet system and campaign requirements
- 1-2 years eCommerce experience
- Experience using a content management system, ideally Shopify
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced using web analytics Google Analytics and Business Intelligence tools.
- Competent in the use of Excel / Google Sheets