E-learning Instructional Designer
|Salary:||Great Daily Rate|
I have an excellent initial 3 month contract working for an global FMCG brand, based in stunning Sydney offices.
Create really engaging and captivating e-learning material, deliver face-to-face training, and develop focused and meaningful training programs, as part of this exciting and multi-faceted training specialist position.
- Interpreting process maps, procedures and screen flows to create highly engaging e-learning material.
- Create lesson plans, learning outcomes, evaluating outcomes.
- Process and systems based training development.
- Develop training material: facilitation guides, participant workbooks, Frequently Asked Questions and Quick Reference Guides.
- Potential training delivery for small groups and one-on-on coaching
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or design skill set desirable
- Demonstrated experience in digital learning with experience in Adobe Captivate & Articulate
- Aconfident and autonomous individual, who is able to handle multiple deadlines at once.
- Experience as a Technical Writer highly desirable.
- Work for a major international brand.
- Plenty of free products on offer for employees, and staff discounts.
Consultant - Business Engagement