|Salary:||Up to AU$70000.00 per annum|
In this eLearning Developer role you will partner closely with the project team and POS vendors to system processes can be easily and accurately adopted by store and support centre offices through all print and online mediums.
- Reputable ASX listed company who's growth is due to natural growth and aquisitions
- Revenue growth was 28% and EBITDA increased 30% in FY2017
- 3800 employees in Australia, New Zealand and globally
- 385 stores, comprised of 331 franchise stores and 54 company owned stores
- Develop training materials and eLearning programs
- Design and develop online courseware/training modules to be used on an eLearning
- Develop electronic and manual Quick Reference Guides (QRGs) with assistance from stakeholders for use in the project and ongoing training for individual impacted groups.
- Maintain/update training manuals / documents which can be easily references by the end user.
- Provide input into the program training project plan and work with the project team to raise relevant risks and issues.
- Analyse learning data, trends, activities, training gaps and provide feedback to stakeholders as necessary.
- Experience and proficiency with e-Learning authoring programs such as Adobe Captivate, Storyline 360
- Experience in content and eLearning development for POS/ERP solutions would be advantageous, but not mandatory
- Exposure to end-to-end training including instructional design, roll out and eLearning systems
- Experience in instructional design and online course development
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience with World Manager e-Learning Suite is preferred but not essential
For more information please apply now or call Tessa at 0416 262 820.