.Net Developer (Web, Integration and Mobile)
|Location:||Thornleigh, New South Wales|
A growing software business offering a diverse range of ERP software solutions for clients in Australia and around the world.
- Develop software solutions
- Complete complex development / enhancements according to specifications
- Design, implement and support web services based on Microsoft stack
- Implement and support Xamarin, Android and iOS applications.
- Write technical specifications based on Customer requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex system issues as they arise in an efficient and effective manner
- Assist the Architect with technically complex matters
- Accurately estimate your work
- Ensure work is being completed within the estimated time, and communicate issues with the team leader
- Solid .Net integration experience, working in an enterprise scale environment.
- At least 3 years experience developing web services using the Microsoft stack (Web API)
- At least 2 years developing mobile applications. Xamarin is preferred.
- At least 8 years experience in software development
- Excellent .NET knowledge
- A strong understanding of Object Oriented programming, and the SOLID principals
- Good TSQL and SQL Server knowledge
- The ability to produce clear, elegant code
- JSON and XML
- IIS 6/7/8
- .Net Win Forms