.NET Developer CRM
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$170000 per annum + attractive package, competitive|
Join a large complex organisation in Melbourne on a Fixed-term 6 month contract - Will be extended
As a .NET Developer you will be working on Advancement Operations portfolio.
This will include designing and implementing data acquiring processes between various university platforms and applying localised/ specialised business rules, logic and translations in order to transform data into formats and structures that can be utilised in delivering Advancement programs.
These will include, but not limited:
- Software development experience, preferably in the .NET framework working in an agile SDLC environment.
- Oracle and SQL Server data integration solutions, web services API services, and .NET.
- Practitioner level expertise in CRM and cloud stakeholder engagement platform administration and configuration
- Business intelligence, data visualisation, business analytics and predictive analytics solutions, such as Power BI, and MS SSRS, SSAS, SSIS etc. as well as experience and knowledge in managing data warehouses, data lakes, complex data acquisition, transformation.
- Understanding of data analytics frameworks with experience in implementing and managing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service, i.e. Cloud) services.
- Configure advancement business solution platforms (e.g. the Advancement enterprise CRM, stakeholder engagement portal etc) to cater for new business opportunities/ initiatives and constant changing needs.
- Lead and manage the advancement solutions portfolio. This includes the University's principal relationship management system - Advance, Orion business analytics platform, stakeholder engagement portal, email broadcasting platform, University mentoring platform, associated data sharing channels and subsidiary interfaces
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in writing business and technical documents (i.e. instruction manuals, How-To documents, requirement specification documents).
- An appropriate degree qualification with substantial relevant work experience, ideally providing business engagement solutions and services in a fast changing environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge or the next step in your career progression, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button.
For all enquires please call Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015