.Net Developer (Contract)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Full Stack .Net Developer - Melbourne
We are teamed up with a well known Australian organisation currently seeking a Full Stack .Net Developer to join their growing Digital Engineering team on an initial 6 month contract, with the intention to extend.
As a Full Stack .Net Developer, you will become part of the greater Engineering team, where you will be involved in the full SDLC as part of their digital transformation.
The successful Senior .Net Developer should have the following skill-set:
- Extensive experience with .Net, C# and .Net Core.
- Commercial experience in development of SOAP & Rest Web Services (Web API etc)
- Experience with DevOps
- Strong understanding of Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Proficient in setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Strong ability with Unit Testing
- A range of Front End technologies: Angular 5+, ReactJS etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience across Microservices and exposure to Architecture
If you match the required skill set and are eager to have a confidential discussion surrounding the role, then please don't hesitate to to apply!