|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Back-End Developer to join this market disrupting software company which offers two locations in which to work, either Brisbane or on the Sunshine Coast.
Be part of Queensland's technological history, by joining the company, as our client looks to expand their already firm and progressive footprint in Australia.
If you rise to the occasion, thrive on a challenge, and can demonstrate strong problem-solving acumen, then we're looking to speak with you.
The successful candidates will be tasked with ensuring quality software releases by maintaining our suite of automation test cases.
- Very strong C#.NET programming skills
- Agile software development best practises
- Team player
- DialogFlow / Amazon Skills Kit / SiriKit
- Chrome developer tools
- Source code control concepts (Git)
- Agile tools for software teams (JIRA)
- Microsoft Azure
- Cross platform development experience with Xamarin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Native experience with Swift/Objective-C on iOS or Java for Android
- HTML / CSS
- Technical writing
- Understanding of basic security concepts (authentication, encryption etc.)
- Commitment to quality and takes pride in their work - Lets create something amazing together.
- Seeks help in solving difficult and complex problems - We're here to help each other….
- Great communication skills - It's good to talk!
- Willingness to wear 'different hats' as required - There's no I in TEAM
If you're keen to be involved in the exciting project, hit Apply now, or get in touch via email: