|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
You will be working on multiple major projects within a Federal Government department based out of Sydney CBD. You will be working collaboratively with business to deliver technical solutions.
The successful candidates must have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- .Net Frameworks
- C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net
- SQL 2012/2016
- Web Services (.NET based restful Web API, XML/ASP.NET web services or WCF)
- Entity Framework
- Unit testing
- Content Management System (CMS) - preferably Elcom CMS
- Application development for Azure environment
- Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- CosmosDB and Gremlin API's
This is a 6-month contract role with an early starting date in December and there will be options to extend.
You need to be an Australian citizen to be able to obtain a baseline clearance check since security clearance is required for this role. PR holders and visa holders will not be considered.
If this sounds like you, please apply directly to the link. For any questions, please get in touch with Vivian Vo on 0451 373 647.
Accepting applications until Monday 11th November, 2019.