.NET Application Developer (CRM)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Up to AU$136000.00 per annum|
.NET Application Developer (CRM)?
Our client a market leader with a reputation based on innovation and quality. Due to continued growth in their technology capability, they now require a Senior CRM Applications Developer to join their team.
The key responsibility of the role is to design and develop software through leading the end-to-end design, development, delivery and operation of solutions that support the delivery of trusted, consistent and timely information to the business. Our client is looking for somebody who is comfortable operating in a mature agile environment.
You will be able to efficiently navigate and liaise with stakeholders across both business and IT. You are someone who is patient and logical, and able to very clearly define the rationale behind decisions and the processes you undertake in order to achieve particular outcomes.
- Enhance the organisations well-established platforms, digital application suite which includes desktop, web apps, CMS and CRM
- Design and develop new scalable software
- Advocate TDD with CI/CD delivery
- Contribute to Agile activities, produce solution design documents and technical specifications
- Participate in technical decision making in a team environment
Your Technical Experience
- 6+ years' experience in application development
- Strong experience across the Microsoft stack - .NET 4.5+, Web API, Azure, MVC, WCF and WWF
- 2 years + in Azure (Paas, Saas development/configuration)
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, Knockout and JQuery
- Ability to design and manage complex technical solutions both strategically and tactically
- Previous experience developing software projects and knowledge of SDLC, preferably in Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Outstanding advisory, consultative, negotiation, influencing and relationship management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in computing sciences or related stream
If you have the correct skill set and our actively looking for a new opportunity, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel Naidoo on 038629 1015 or email Daniel at: .