Divisional Manager; Finance & Accounting, Hong Kong
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
This is a unique opportunity to lead the Finance & Accounting division of one of Asia's most respected recruitment groups
Divisional Manager - Finance & Accounting, Hong Kong
* Leverage a 17-year record of accomplishment of success in Hong Kong
* Extremely strong portfolio of clients
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment consultancy with 17 years' experience in Hong Kong and an enviable track record of success. We are a publicly-listed group with offices in Hong Kong Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, London, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We continue to demonstrate significant growth through a robust organic and acquisitive strategy.
The Finance & Accounting practice is one of our most established businesses, recruiting across all levels of Finance & Accounting professionals spanning accounting, financial planning & analysis, audit, treasury, risk. We have an extremely strong brand name and portfolio of clients in Hong Kong producing consistent repeat business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- leading from the front as a top revenue generator within Ambition
- coaching and developing our people to help them realise their full potential
- engaging with senior stakeholders locally and regionally to generate new business
- further enhancing existing client relationships
As part of the Hong Kong leadership team, this role offers the opportunity to deliver results from the ground up and add value at the sharp end of the decision-making process. We are interested in hearing from you if you have the potential, attitude and tenacity to drive results and build on a reputation that stands for quality and delivery on promises.
To be successful you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years in the recruitment industry, ideally within Finance & Accounting
- A proven track record in management and developing high performers
- Strong commercial awareness and a hands on approach
- A positive attitude and strong drive to succeed
- The proven ability to challenge the status quo
What is on Offer?
Our remuneration is made up of a highly competitive fixed base salary as well as incentive-based commission. In addition to paying people well, we work hard to provide a range of competitive incentives for individuals, teams and whole offices; a friendly and collaborative working environment and the room to grow and develop personally and as a business leader.
Contact Grace (65) 6854 5628 or send your CV directly