Director, Technology (SYD)
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
|Salary:||Bonus & commissions|
Continuing on from the strong performance that we have had in the last year, we are growing our successful A-team in the Technology space. We are looking for a highly-experienced recruitment leader to take on the responsibility of a Directorship managing a high performing team that spans across the Applications and Development, Architecture, Security, Infrastructure and Projects space. This is an opportunity to lead Ambition's highest achieving team with over 30 years of recruitment experience collectively.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices across 3 different continents. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & banking, technology, accounting support and business support.
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. In fact, Last Year, 93% of our staff rated Ambition as a great place to work which is a testament to our people and unique culture. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are 'energetic', 'supportive', 'hardworking' and 'fun'.
But we are not stopping there. We are currently going a strategic change, 'Ambition Now', to create an agency that will 'disrupt' the current market trends by 2020. To achieve this, we are focusing on 3 key areas:
- Marketing a 'high touch', innovative and solution focused product suite that adds additional value to our clients across the broader range of Talent.
- Driving an inspirational and aspirational values-based culture that enhances the lives of our people and stakeholders alike.
- Ambition invests in our Consultants to focus on high-value tasks, raising the standard of every interaction and delivering the best in customer experience.
As the Director of the Technology team, your key responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Champion the Ambition brand through the delivery of outstanding candidate and client experiences
- Live the PRIDE values and ensure your team does too
- P&L responsibilities with a seat in the Executive Leadership team
- Lead by example that leads and inspires your team to reach their targets and new business management goals.
- Providing a strategic focus on the growth and development of the Technology team
- Be the first name in striving for ever-improving outstanding stakeholder experience.
Key requirements for the job:
- Proven track record in managing and leading a recruitment team.
- Possess a passion for the technology sector and the drive to work in a competitive, sales-based environment
- Have an appetite for growth, driving a team to excellence
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
Please click 'Apply Now' or contact Michelle Wong, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion on (02) 9248 6218.