Digital Services Infrastructure Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Infrastructure Manager to join one of Australia's leading financial services companies. Your role will be the head of the digital workplace and will lead the team to delivery all digital workplace technologies.
- Responsible for managing the workplace support team.
- Set team goals, responsible for team workload effectiveness, drive high performance and development, build a customer focused culture
- Be a key senior level escalation point for all areas of responsibility and lead all our employee O365, Desktop and Mobility experience
- Manage and innovate the Workplace technology lifecycle.
- Ensure team adherence & collaborative participation in Incident, Problem, Release and Change Management activities
- Provide effective guidance & consultancy on team project work
- Ensure continual improvement on all people and technology services, ensure compliance with regulatory, security, risk & governance requirements.
- Strong knowledge of ICT industry trends, turning opportunities into action
- Responsible for managing relevant relationships with third party vendors to deliver added value and cost-effective services in line with business needs
Knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of Digital Workplace offerings- Office O365, file sharing and collaboration solutions, telephony, conferencing/mobility, Windows 10.
- Proven ability to drive adoption of Office 365 services and business value
- Experience developing, implementing, maintaining a robust Windows and Office release management process
- 7+ years' experience in a similar role
- 5+ years' experience managing a team
Skills and competencies
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Systems or related business discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Strong commercial acumen and leadership skills required
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills required
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work in team structures to deliver business outcomes
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively and interpret insights into actions
- Tenacity and resilience, able to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Planning and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and conceptual thinker
- Stakeholder management skills