Digital Production/Project Manager - Agency Side
They're looking for a smooth operator to come and run BIG projects as well as shape and deliver a variety of sizeable digital projects on time, (and of course to budget) with a smile! The person who lands this gig will be someone who is supremely agile, and can really crack on and work autonomously. You'll have some prior agency or consultancy experience under your belt, and you'll have a nice portfolio of projects you've worked on to showcase that you'll be immensely proud of.
You're really smart. You're strategy focused. Maybe even a little bit geeky. You innately understand people and how they use technology, and there's a fair chance you've been working agency side for few years now, with some solid wins under your belt. You're super organised, you probably get pretty buzzed about an Excel spreadsheet, and you're someone who is supremely skilled at making the smallest of ideas a reality.
Here's What You'll Be Doing Day-To-Day:
- Delivering on multiple enterprise level projects with BIG budgets;
- Establishing, planning, scheduling and heading up project activities, applying inspired and decisive thinking to capture project requirements;
- Fleshing out projects to ensure that the company is protected from major blow out costs;
- Inspiring and motivating the team working on multiple projects;
- Aligning expectations and fleshing out engagement strategies with clients;
- Contributing to ongoing improvement of internal processes to allow for smooth execution of projects and improved efficiency across departments and project team members.
- 5+ years experience within a Digital Producer / Project management role in either an agency or consultancy firm;
- Strategy is your middle name, and you have wizard like project budgeting skills;
- You're totally across the whole "inter-webs" thing - naturally!
- Strong, and well defined technical and project management skills;
- Experience with planning tools like Jira (or similar);
- An eye for detail with an exceptionally hands on, strategic approach;
- A solid communication style that allows you to be "high-level" when needed, and deconstruct tech talk so clients can understand.