|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
Together with the Retail Digital Sales team you will drive acquisition and client growth across the client's wealth, deposits, mortgages and insurance product lines. You will develop the creative strategy, manage digital distribution channels and optimise the customer journey and path to purchase.
You will develop and end-to-end digital content and creative testing across my client's website, ensure this is optimised for SEO. You will develop marketing campaigns across digital channels, undertake quality assurance in testing (desktop and mobile) to ensure usability and customer experience. You will create purchase orders and ensure time and budget are met. You will report on the results using analytical software's to gauge insights on performance and testing.
You must be/Have
- A brilliant project manager with a passion for achieving success on the web
- Familiar with analytics and the importance of measuring the effectiveness of websites and software systems
- High attention to detail and never start work without a solid plan
- Passionate about best practice for web, emerging trends and technologies
- Passion for solutions delivery
- Understanding of Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and BlueKai DMP or other analytical tools/software
- Previous experience using Drupal or similar CMS
- Working knowledge of Search (SEM/SEO), UX, website design and customer experience metrics
- Experience working with designers, developers and technical teams (onsite and offsite)
- Excellent project management skills and able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience producing wireframes, information architect and workflow diagrams
- Communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility
- A constant learner and can up-skill quickly
- Loves talking about all things digital and comfortable educating others
- You're super organised and prioritising tasks is second nature
Would you like to know more?
Click Apply using the link below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Loraine Peixoto on 02 9248 6209