Digital Optimisation Specialist
My client puts the customer at the heart of the company, they pride themselves for loving what they do in a fun and agile work environment.
They are after two Digital Analytics Specialists who master adobe audience, target and experience management. The first will be focused on mapping out their platform to identify/tag issues, and recommend actionable solutions based on the analysis of the company's data.
The second will be more focused on the target, testing and personalisation side of the business. Both will report to the Head of Digital & Analytics, working directly with the digital, marketing, production and scrum teams.
- You will be required to generate actionable insights based on analytics acquired from the organisation's digital ecosystem
- You will carry the analysis using Adobe analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Audience manager
- You are exceptional with Google analytics, Pega, Hotjar
- You have exceptional time management skills
- You will be able to report the results of optimisation campaigns providing recommendations to stakeholders
- You will plan, and execute campaigns based on audience segmentation and data signals
- Experience in Mobile app insights
- Experience with data management platforms, such as Adobe, Krux, etc
- Exposure to optimisation tools such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc
- Exposure to analytics debugging tools (e.g. JS debugger, Adobe Debugger, etc)
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft software suite. E.g. outlook, excel, word and powerpoint
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud is advantageous
Would you like to know more?
Click in apply using the link below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Loraine Peixoto on 02 9248 6209 or via