Digital Marketing Coordinator (Optimisation and UX)
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
My client who operates in the higher education sector is needing 11 month coverage for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who is an optimisation and UX WHIZ!
This is a key leadership position within the Digital Marketing team and will focus on integrating and optimising web, user experience, search and analytics with the organisations digital marketing activities.
We're after someone who is confident to really hold their own and stand by best practice with the strategic maturity to listen to stakeholder needs and provide suitable solutions that fit within, and yet don't defer from the wider digital strategy. You'll need to be dedicated to the vision of creating a solid digital presence that not only meets but exceeds customer expectations, which can only be achieve through consistent and authentic experiences.
Here's what you'll be getting up to:
- Developing, implementing and optimising the organisations digital presence and onsite user experience including search, retargeting, personalisation, marketing automation, multi-variant testing and analytics;
- Manage the performance of the owned marketing assets on the organisations website and provide your expert insight to help deliver improvements that ensures the best possible user experience possible;
- Provide monthly high quality reports on web analytics utilising Google Analytics and the organisations CMS platforms ensuring that goals and tracking are consistently applied to all digital activities and assist with regular reporting on behalf of the Digital Marketing team;
- Actively promote the customer experience and drive innovations in web management to all web content editors and approvers throughout the organisation to ensure that all web activity is contributing to a positive user experience; AND
- Overseeing the operational activity for paid search engine marketing via Google AdWords and other search platforms in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager and external agencies.
What we're looking for in you:
- A relevant degree with around 4 years' experience OR extensive experience in the field;
- Solid understanding with using a range of digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics;
- Strong experience in digital analysis and providing meaningful reports which can support ongoing improvement;
- Theoretical knowledge of tools such as content management systems, Social media platforms and the Adobe suite of products;
- Well organised with the ability to plan and deliver deadline driven campaigns and web projects;
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, develop and implement digital projects and campaigns with a genuine interest in digital, social and related new technology; AND
- An ability to undertake travel for work purposes.
Sound like your thing? Excellent! Please go ahead and click the "Apply" button and send through your CV that outlines the synergy between your experience and the role on offer. Also, if you're keen to hear a little more about this role or perhaps you'd like to talk about your next career move, then I'd be just as happy to chat too. You can reach me on 0401 002 988 or 3009 6107.