Digital Marketing Consultant
You'll be working for an organisation that is winning loads of new business, and this role will see you work with some really cool businesses that are all VERY eager to enhance their CX through various Digital platforms. Because you will be playing the "trusted advisor" role in your dealings with clients, you'll need to be a solid communicator that is seasoned in building authentic, yet strategic relationships.
Ideally, you'll already live on the Gold Coast or within a commutable distance. If you don't, then heck, why not relocate? This is an opportunity to live and work 5 minutes from the beach! You'll be surrounded by professionals at the top of their game providing an unrivalled service to top level clients.
Here's A Taste Tester of What You'll Be Doing
- Build and execute digital marketing strategy through competitive research, identifying customer insights, building customer journey maps, content plans, managing marketing automation services and optimizing campaigns for future performance;
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with clients and executive sponsors;
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Execute strong lead nurturing campaigns, re-marketing campaigns and top, middle, bottom of funnel marketing programs;
- Deliver marketing and technology projects on time and on budget with strong project management skills;
- Develop client development plans, identifying services and solutions to mapping the growth of the client and future opportunities;
- Create Customer Journey Maps that improve client content plans and sales funnel performance;
- Utilise your strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points for improving customer journeys;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly+quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Evaluate emerging technologies + provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
What We're Looking For In You!
- 2-4+ years of experience in digital marketing / campaign management;
- On-point consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Demonstrable digital marketing and technology experience;
- Strong project management skills;
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development and SEO/SEM;
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
Does this sound like you? If it does, then you know what to do! Simply click the "APPLY" button and shoot over your current CV outlining your suitability for this role. If you want to know more about this opportunity, OR if you want to chat about "where to next" in your Digital pilgrimage, then give me [Eron Castro] a shout on 07 3020 6107.