Digital Event Manager
|Location:||Darlinghurst, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
A newly established Commonwealth Government is seeking an experienced event manager to support the work of the agency. This is a great opportunity for you to get into the public sector.
The key deliverable of the role is organising the largest Digital Award event in 2020 for the whole Commonwealth Government. However, you are also expected to:
- Support the design and delivery of smaller events
- Undertake procurement processes in accordance with Commonwealth legislation and internal procurement processes.
- Maintain accurate records including tracking financial expenditure and liaising with DTA's internal budget manager.
- Prepare accurate reports for internal leadership team, the Minister and for Senate Estimates
- Manage contracts and suppliers including performance management where required
- Using relevant events software.
The role is based in Surry Hills and you will be working with a tight-knit and collaborative team across Sydney and Canberra. The initial contract is 3 months with an option to extend.
Since you will be working with confidential information within the Commonwealth Government, Australian citizenship is required. We cannot accept permanent residents or visa holders for this opportunity, unfortunately.
For any questions regarding the role, please contact Vivian Vo at 02 9248 6218 or