Digital DevOps Engineer
Melbourne CBD - 12 Month Daily Rate Contract ($700 p/day)
My client, one of Australia's leading blue chip organisations and leading the way in their digital transformation is now seeking a Digital DevOps Engineer to lead their digital evolution. Based in Melbourne's CBD; this is a great opportunity for a candidate who is seeking to take their career onto the next level and work on the most cutting edge, high spend projects in the Asia pacific region.
The successful DevOps Engineer will be responsible for leading all DevOps related activities (including test, build and release infrastructure) for multiple projects which are being implemented.
- Extensive Experience with MS Azure Platform
- Extensive Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Comprehensive experience in DevOps and Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools and processes.
- Continuous Integration using Bamboo, Continuous Deployments using Octopus.
- Familar with web based development (C#, ASP.Net, Angular) and ideally mobile platforms.
- Deep understanding of version control systems such as TFS, GiT,
- Proven experience in build management and automation on multiple platforms UNIX(Solaris and Linux), Windows.
- Solid understanding of BOSS UNIX environments, Microfocus Enterprise Server, Application server, SOA and Cyclops environments.
- Excellent Scripting Skills (Shell, Perl, PowerShell).
- Solid commercial understanding and awareness.
- Demonstrated success in managing internal stakeholders.
- Automation experience to deliver solutions to drive operational maturity / efficiencies
- Familiarity with test automation framework such as Selenium