Digital Data Analyst
Newly created role in a growing insights, analytics team who partners closely with marketing to deliver insights to create customer attraction and retention plans.
In this role the Digital Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analysing/processing real-time online customer behaviour data to drive customer economics
- Interpret data across website and app to deliver insights and strategic recommendations to internal stake holders
- Develop, evolve and measure appropriate metrics and tools to provide reports and analysis as actionable strategic insights
- Ensure that data is analysed into meaningful, actionable insights and recommendations that will improve decision making and consequently drive business performance
- Understand the business problem by identifying opportunities to harness cross-functional data
To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications:
- 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst
- Google Analytice (MUST HAVE)
- Experience using tag management solutions (Tealium IQ, Google Tag Manager) and implementing custom tags
- Tertiary qualification in a numerical discipline, e.g, statistics, economics, mathematics etc.
- Strong business acumen and data analysis skills
- Stakeholder Management, Collaboration Skills
- Strong SQL (MUST HAVE) and Power BI knowledge.
To express your interest please" apply now".