Digital Data Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
Leading the way in technical innovation this household name company is seeking talented Data Analysts who have strong technical skills and a keen sense of business and commercial acumen to join the digital transformation team.
- Collect and analyse data, identify trends, create statistical reports/charts
- Scope and develop business reports/dashboards required for business leaders to effectively operate and manage their business unit
- Drive the improvemnet in performance by collecting and analyzing data; identifying trends, and presenting sound, logical conclusion
- Undertake statistical modelling and analysis to support the digital delivery space
- Develop, advise and deliver best practices when designing and building online dashboards
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance of data processes
- Creating and maintaining accurate and complete documentation on reports
- Ongoing analysis of current operationsal data & metrics against key benchmarks
- Familiarity with Agile and Lean methodogies
- Proven experience in excel, SAP; preference towards SAP HANA
- Identifying opportunities through analysis to optimise website and overall system performance from digital initiatives.
- Experience developing and delivering governance and best practise programs.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise ad-hoc requests.
- Strong data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in a customer-centric environment.
For a confidential conversation around this role please contact "Tessa Gould" for more information.