Digital Content Manager
- Based in CBD
- Collaborative work environment
Our client is seeking a Digital Content Manger who will be responsible for creating and driving the strategy of digital projects to support company growth.
- Work with our existing writer network and further develop it to manage workload and requests from multiple internal teams
- Take responsibility for all the content that is developed and published and ensure it is relevant and engaging for our users
- Content delivery across advertorials, blogs, guides, websites, emails, videos, press releases and any other relevant content
- Develop a content map unique to brand, identify territories in which the brand should have a voice and content that supports it
- Ensure adherence to brand tone of voice to increase brand trust and desirability.
- Work across teams to test and embed the vision and voice best suited for each business unit.
- Work alongside Product & Customer Experience teams to provide content to enhance the user experience across all phases of the funnel
- Work with the SEO manager to brief out copy and ensure consistency and quality
- Develop a set of robust processes to develop efficiency and scale across written and video operations
- Regularly audit work produced to ensure it meets our best-in-class product and compliance needs
- Stay abreast of industry best practices through networking and research
- 7 years' experience developing and executing content strategies
- Technical skills including Wordpress and HTML
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to ensure credibility and have the ability to pitch for extra resources
- Excellent time management and able to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Web Analytics tools experience (Search Console, Google Analytics).
- SEO technologies experience (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Buzzsumo, Screaming Frog, etc)
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send your CV in word format ONLY. You can also contact me, Daisy Webb directly on 02 9248 6214