Digital Content Manager
Ambition's Retail client is seeking a Digital Content Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. You will be working within a high performing and creative marketing team, managing and creating digital content across multiple content types and channels.
Your work will play an important part in delivering their digital strategy to enhance customer engagement, and to help reach their NPS and CSAT customer satisfaction score targets.
- Manage the planning and execution of digital content
- Translate business change briefs into well designed new website pages and customer journeys, managing the process from brief to content launch, and putting emphasis on ways to optimise the customer experience at every stage.
- Creating keyword optimisation and improvement in new SEO / SEM opportunities
- Create landing pages, emails and other lead nurturing programs
- Use Google Analytics and other analytical tools to measure content performance
- 3+ years of previous experience
- Experience writing digital content and creative briefs
- Website optimisation and content management experience
- An understanding of the key principles of digital marketing, including SEO and website analytics
- Strong attention to detail
- Great relationship management skills and the ability to confidently challenge both internal colleagues and external partners
- A keen interest in data and the ability to make data driven decisions